Freitag, 2. März 2018

New Release by Whimsy Stamps Coffee Friend

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

This time I made a card with the New Release "Say it big" Sentiments and an older stamp set "Coffee Break". I printed the words (Coffee I wrote by myself) with my Laser Printer. After than I cut the card in an A2 format and foiled the letters... Now I masking the coffee cup and stamped it twice time. I colored with my Prismapencils, for the paper effect I use Gamsol, normally I don't use it... but for this technique it is great. I finished the card with shadows and a smile (stamp set from Simon Say Stamps).... also a paperstrip, from my stuff....



Hope you like this idea and coffee.... Have a great break :)

Thanks for your lovely words.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen