Donnerstag, 1. März 2018

GD New Release The Paper Nest Dolls, Welcome

For a few weeks Christine from The Paper Nest Dolls  ask me, if I want to play with her great digital stamps and I said yes... So I worked on two  projects for the New Release... 



I colored the bunny with my Prismacolors and add an Ink with Masking in the background. I gave this card to a family member, they will get her baby in June. So I added a few gifts like an calendar, so she can every week open a new one, till the baby comes....



The second card I colored on the Creativeworld in Frankfurt with the new Watercolors from Altenew. The colors are very bright and work great... So I thought this time I will not use extra pencil over the colors, that you can see how great they are.

Thanks for visit my blog :)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen