Sonntag, 17. September 2017

Heffy Doodle crocodiles

Do you heared from Heffy Doodles at this time?


It is a new company from UK, they made good quality stamps and Die cuts... Today I want to share a few cards :) There are a lot of cute stuff...  I use the Happy, Snappy Crocs" stamp set. 
Why wait?  I tried it and I love it...


at first I made this CAS card. I used a stencil and made a rainbow background. 


than I decided me for an interactive card... I love how the one runs to the other crocodile :)



and at the end they kiss together...


Are both cards not great birthday cards?  I colored my crocodiles with my Zig Clean colors and the background I used Distress Inks...

this cards are playing with the #thedailymarker30day challenge

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)













Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen