Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

New Release Whimsy "Froggie Hoppy Day"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you a card with an digital paper in the background and three of the new digital stamps, also a new sentiment from the current new Release :)



Are the three frog's not funny? I work with pages from Apple, to bring all stamps together... At first I have a white side, after than I load all frog's stamps (Froggie Hoppy Day1Froggie Hoppy Day2Froggie Hoppy Day3)... I choose the background (here you can see one of the paper from the paperback "Summer Meadow") and at least I work with Pixelmator, to cut a sentiment from the set (friendship garden sentiment) and load it with copy past to my page side....

If I am satisfied than I print my page, cut and score it to a card. I colored the dudes with my Luminance pencils.

If you wish tutorial with picture, than let me know in the comments below or do you like a video?


Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment... 



3 Kommentare:

  1. I always want to see a tutorial video! Lovely design, can't wait to sit in your garden! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Genial, liebe Ute! Die Karte ist wunderschön geworden.
    Auch ich würde mich über ein Video-Tutorial von dir sehr freuen.
    Mit Digi-Stamps und -Papier habe ich noch keinerlei Erfahrungen gemacht. Dir bei der Fertigung über die Schulter schauen zu dürfen, würde mich sehr interessieren.
    Liebe Wochenendgrüße
    Katrin

    AntwortenLöschen