Freitag, 5. Mai 2017

Paper Smooches Challenge FLOWER


Paper Smooches Challenge May 2017


Since more than one year I played the last time with Paper Smooches, because I find no time... This time I saw the picture and I love the theme... So I haven't flower stamps from Paper smooches, so I bought a few by bastel-traum.ch  yesterday... 


The story from bastel-traum.ch was, that my hubby decided, that he will to work independently... He made my hobby to his business... Isn't it LOVE 💕💞💕?

So today I want wish him a lovely day and of course you all too...

I bought the stamp set "Best Buds" and the stamp set "Blossing Buds"...

...and had an idea in my head... Here you see the inspiration:



I used the big stamp from the first set.... and stamped with my Misti and with Distress Ink (a light one) on my prepare A2 card.... after than I used Post It for masking... I add a wooden stamp from the Altenew Set "Wood Pallet Background" with Distress Oxide Ink "Walnut stain" and distressed it, after than I made the blue background with the Distress Ink "brocken china" and a few spritz of water.... 
I take a few Prismapencils, which color is laughing to me and color the flowers... My target was to give the flower a little D3 picture... or a little bit realistic, also the leaves... 
After I give the glassware a few color and water for the flowers  đŸ˜Š before I add white and glossy Accent I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Blossoming Buds" and finished the card with Nuvo Jewel drops "Key Lime"



here you can see the glossy accent and the drops (looking perfect)


into the glossy accent I sprinkle a little glitter

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment...

I sent my card here too:

2 Kommentare:

  1. This is beautiful. Love your colouring and the glossy accents on the jar. Great job.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. WOOOOOOOOOOW! This is fabulous! It's so detailed and the coloring is perfection! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I love that glossy accents on the jar! THANKS for joining in the fun with our May challenge <3

    AntwortenLöschen