Mittwoch, 20. Januar 2016

Lawn Fawn Stinking Cute 2

Here I show you an other waterpainted card with three amigos :)

This card is made for this challenge:

click here for this challenge

I used for this watercoloring background a stencil from Tim Holtz "Doily" and my Aquarellcolor from Gansai... After then I used DIE Namics "Bluesprint 23". I add 3 Stinkin dude from Lawn Fawn Set "Sinkin Cute" (colored with my Derwent pencils) and finished the card with the sentiment from Lawn Fawn "Sweet Smiles"...


I made a colorchart from Lawn Faawn Inks and made with them 5 different backgrounds, if you want, you can check this post :)

 

12 Kommentare:

  1. What an awesome watercolored background! I would never have thought to use stencils to create with watercolor but love the way it turned out!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, Celeste! So nice of you to stop by and leave such a lovely comment.

      Löschen
  2. wow this card is amazing! very inspiring! I love it! xoxo Olga

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super cute background! Love the skunks! Thanks so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh my goodness! I ADORE the background you've created! And the skunks popping out??? DARLING!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks so much, yeahhh the skunks playing on this garden background... Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  5. How sweet are those little skunks playing in the flowers? Thanks for playing along with our watercoloring challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. hahaha... yeahh the skunks playing in the garden... made the peekaboo game or anything... are the looks cute.... Thanks for your lovely comment :) Hugs Ute

      Löschen
  6. That skunk is so cute peeking out of the windows! This card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping! :)

    AntwortenLöschen